martes, 30 de mayo de 2017

My last summer

In July I went to the Netherlands for two weeks to a friends house, it was my 4 time there. I stayed in a little town called Papendrech and I visited Rotterdam, Dordrecht, Maastrich, Eindhoven, Breda among others. We also went camping in Belgium for a couple of days and it fascinated me since I had never gone camping to a country that was not my country. When we arrived at my father's house in girona, one of my Dutch friends called Robinne, came for a couple of weeks and inside these we went to Malaga to visit my uncle and his partner and then we went to visit a town called Villa Joyosa de Alicante where my father was born. It was a different summer since I did things I had never done. I would have liked to visit my maternal family in Villanueva, in Jaén, but we could not. I had a great time and I hope this 2017 will multiply the fun.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario