martes, 30 de mayo de 2017

Adolescence

Adolescence is a stage of life. It usually comprises 12 to 18 years. For me, adolescence is a change from girl to adult. It is the stage where there are more changes and for me it is the worst stage we have, because it means starting to choose your path and many people choose it wrong, since having no personality Nor clear ideas choose a path that is bad for the future. People are influenced by friends and fall into the temptation to try new things ...
Adolescence is to begin to be transformed in person: to be responsible, kind, studious, independent, educated ...
I'm 16 years old and I've been a year of adolescence and I notice that I've changed a bit since I'm more mature and more and more woman. The change I do not notice much physically since I am of high stature, since I did the spurt at the 11, but the maturity I see it in me and in the people of my around.
They are the years in which we are the most impertinent we are the young and we spend more of the parents. We believe that parents want to bother us and want to bitter life but as time goes by we realize that we are wrong and that they only wanted us Educate and make us human (more sensitive, more orderly ..)
Adolescence are the last steps you have to become adult and are the last steps you have left to stop being a girl.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario