miércoles, 15 de marzo de 2017

IN MY FREE TIME...


In my free time I like to listen to music, especially Rap. I also like hanging out with my friends and chatting about life. What I like most, is to go to Figueres since there I have a lot of friends, as a rule I go on weekends. I'm a fan of the photos, of doing them myself or of doing them to me, whenever I can try to take advantage of a good afternoon and go do them. As I said in one of my essays, I like to travel, but not only to other countries, I like to visit cities or towns that I have never visited, etc. On winter afternoons and evenings, I take the opportunity to be on the couch and watch movies, either with a friend or with my mother / father. Instead, in the summer I try to be at home, take advantage of the light of day and do anything

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario