domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2016

Animal in you

I did the test "Animal in you" and the result was a prairie dog

Prairie Dog Characteristics

  • Communicative
  • Cautious
Maddlesome

I think I am very communicative because I like to meet new people and I think also I am very maddlesome, because to much people say this yo me, etc.

       
    • Careers


  • Social work


    • Journalism


      • Psychology


        • Cinema


          • Nature
          I agree with the career Journalism because is one of other careers I would like to study, cinema because I would like to be an actress and Psychology because I like listen to people and help with their problems. But I am not agree with the careers of Social Work or nature.

          Hobbies


            • Gardening
            • Teaching
            • Dancing
            • Reading
            I agree with the hobby of dancing because I like but I don't dance very well. I disagree with reading because i hate read and I am disagree with thw others two.


            No hay comentarios:

            Publicar un comentario